Personal - not refunding deposit
Contact Complainant     1051 Views     Report Spam  
Complaint by: jd on July 14, 2012, 2:39 pm in Others

sir i am staying in house as an paying guest.i has given him one deposit.due to transfer of my college i want to transfer these situation they reguse to give back my deposit.what can i do for these?

Complainant's Goal: to get my deposit back.
Complainant's Target: Personal
Complaint Location: IndiaGujarat
Would you like to Comment on this Complaint?
By clicking "Post Comment" button, you agree to our Terms of Services and Privacy Policy
Recent Comments - 0 comments posted!