Terms of Services and Disclaimer - iComplaints.in
Terms of Services will apply to iComplaints.in website and its services, as given below:
The information displayed and contained on iComplaints.in, and its associated web sites, including but not limited to the iComplaints.in is provided purely as a public openion service online. We try to provide quality information, but we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this web site and its associated sites. Under no circumstances will iComplaints.in be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or any other content posted on iComplaints.in.
Neither iComplaints.in nor any individual or organization that may be a source of content or documents indexed, stored and distributed by iComplaints.in through its associate websites is engaged in the practice of law online or in providing legal services to any subscriber or to any other person. Therefore the compilation and material contained on this site along with the appropriate links ought not to be construed as a legal opinion in any manner. iComplaints.in advices its subscribers and visitors to the site that they should seek competent and appropriate professional advice before acting on the basis of any information contained in the iComplaints.in and the associated web pages. The information provided may be subject to change from time to time.
That iComplaints.in, its research staff, advertisers and promoters expressly disclaim all and any liability to any person, whether a subscriber to iComplaints.in or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this site and associated web pages. That the views and opinions expressed in the website are entirely that of the iComplaints.in and are in no way expressly endorsed by the Ministry Of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution (Department Of Consumer Affairs).
You must read carefully and agree to iComplaints.in's terms of services before posting any complaint or creating login information for lawful purpose.
- You must provide a valid name and working email id while creating an account with iComplaints.in.
- You must not use any other public groups, fictitious or individuals credentials while registration. You may be asked to verify information provided in your account.
- You must not use iComplaints.in's account for any illegal, unlawful activities.
- We may contact you regarding your activities using your iComplaints.in's account on iComplaints.in.
- You agree that you will never hold iComplaints.in's operator, name or any other details responsible for any damage resulted from any direct or indirect use of your iComplaints.in's account.
- You must agree that your user account may be deactivated or deleted at any time at the sole discretion of the iComplaints.in's operators, without any justification or notification.
- You agree that this user account agreement can be changed at any time from iComplaints.in's operators, changes will be posted on site and you will frequently check back any changes.
Complaints Posting & Comments Posting Agreement:
- You must read, understand and agree to this agreement before posting any complaint on iComplaints.in
- You will never use online complaint posting for any illegal or unlawful purpose, in this condition iComplaints.in reserves rights to modify, deactivate or delete you posted complaints and may permanently ban you from posting further complaints.
- iComplaints.in does not provide any warranty/guaranty about functionality, suitability of iComplaints.in website.
- You must agree to indemnify the iComplaints.in's operators for any claim, damages, either direct or indirect, from any active, inactive or deleted complaints that are posted on iComplaints.in, or by any and all operations of this website.
- You must follow to strict content guidelines set by iComplaints.in, in which you agree - not using/posting any objectionable, abusive, racial, slanderous or defamatory content in your complaints or in your comments.
- Any such content violation will result in permanent removal of complaint and ban from all iComplaints.in services.
- Violent, racial intolerance, defamation or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization.
- Pornography, adult, and mature content.
- Hacking / cracking content.
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- Excessive profanity.
- Gambling or casino related content.
- Related to weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns).
- Sales or promotion of prescription drugs.
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless iComplaints.in, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of iComplaints.in, including, but not limited to, any breach by you of the terms of services.
Online Content Ownership
All complaints, openions, comments and advices posted on iComplaints.in are those of their respective authors and iComplaints.in does not hold any kind of responsibility or ownership of same. Under no circumstances will iComplaints.in be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted on iComplaints.in.
Complaints & Comments Removal
All complaints and comments posted on iComplaints.in are solely owned by their respective authors and they hold responsibility for its accuracy. But in such circumstances where author is not ready to take responsibility of content posted, iComplaints.in has full rights to either modify or remove such content upon request of "Removal" from business owners or concerned representatives. While we do not and cannot review every message posted by users of the Service, and are not responsible for any content of these messages, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete or remove profanity, obscenities, threats of physical violence or damage to property, and private financial information such as phone numbers, bank account details, personal details and credit card information.
IF ANY INDIVIDUAL/BUSINESS/ORGANISATION HAVING PROBLEM WITH COMPLAINTS OR COMMENTS POSTED ON ICOMPLAINTS.IN, HE/SHE MAY RAISE A CONTENT REMOVAL REQUEST BY SENDING A MAIL AT CONTACT@ICOMPLAINTS.IN MENTIONING FULL COMPLAINT URL OR COMPLAINT ID.
Spam & Damages
Spam content is a big problem these days and iComplaints.in tries to minimize spam activity but we personally can not review or moderate each and every message posted on iComplaints.in and therefore holds no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from such information or other content posted on iComplaints.in.
If you any other queries or concerns regarding iComplaints.in terms of services, then please contact us through email at email@example.com