Tips & Tricks for Writing Effective Complaints
Online consumer complaints give you a chance to stand firm and create a voice against problems using products or services from a particular company or organisation that resulted you in form of physical, financial and personal loss. To get the full advantage from your complaints you should be very well focused and explanatory, otherwise it will not solve your purpose and also will not attract other to support your complaint.
You need to keep few points in mind while writing a complaint and most important, you put together your complaint very properly. Make sure you consider each one of the points given below:
The Writing Technique:
- Choose most appropriate "Title" for your complaint, because title is the first sentence which everybody will see while browsing complaints.
- You should properly know the cause you are writing complaint for, always think twice before start writing.
- Put together all problems and steps followed to solve that problem for faulty product or service.
- When you are ready with above the start writing but write clearly and concisely, because number you followers depends on the clarity of the cause they going to support.
- Double check spelling and proofread to become a serious and professional complainant.
- Be polite and focused, avoid using highly offensive words and never use abusive language.
- Use the power of email, blogs, chat rooms and forums to publicize your cause. Send your complaint URL to your friends and colleagues.
- Use the power of social sites like Facebook, Orkut etc, these are the most cheap and easy options to spread your voice.
- Use complaint URL link for link-exchange purpose and using links on your exiting sites (if any).
- Get media coverage; get the power of advertising and marketing which also includes local news paper, radio stations and internet news sites.