Personal - Beaten with the old rented house owner when asking for the advance back.
Contact Complainant     1181 Views     Report Spam  
Complaint by: storm on July 16, 2009, 3:04 pm in Law and Civil Rights

Hi ,
I have vacated my old rented house by 28 june . and i asked from my land load to return our advance back . but he was just making the story not to give the money. lastely on 12 of july me and my X-roommate went to meet our owner for the final sattlement but when we asked him for money he started abousing us and started hitting me. we were so much scared that we were not able to understand what to do ? Then finally we both called our friends who is staying nearby , they came and then also he didnt didnt give us money and abused us .

Complainant's Goal: As per the law against woman harreshment i want hime to appolised for his mistak
Complainant's Target: Personal
Complaint Location: IndiaKarnatakaBangalore

Would you like to Comment on this Complaint?
By clicking "Post Comment" button, you agree to our Terms of Services and Privacy Policy
Recent Comments
Thu, 16 Jul 2009  Message from Helpdesk

Since this is a civil case, so we can only suggest you to file an FIR in nearest police station with all the proofs, against the landlord.