Income Tax Department - Tax Refund for 2009-2010 pending transfer of PAN from Mumbai
Contact Complainant     1426 Views     Report Spam  
Complaint by: Mrs Rakhi Misuriya Gupta on November 25, 2010, 7:09 pm in Tax Services

Dear Sir, I have not yet received my refund for assessment year 2009-2010. The INT-2 was flled at Gurgaon, Haryana, Where I am working at present. I have been visiting them every month requesting for refund. They have informed me that since earlier I was located in Mumbai only after PAN gets transffered from Mumbai to Gurgaon refund can be processed. Over 6 months have passed following up. They have also told me that the only way out is to contact MUMBAI WARD No 23-13, I do not have address details or contacts to reach them and cannot travel to mumbai just for this.

My pan number is ACHPG1690F.

Complainant's Goal: Transfer PAN to Gurgaon from Mumbai to get refund for assessment year 2009-2010
Complainant's Target: Income Tax Department
Complaint Location: IndiaMaharashtraMumbai
Would you like to Comment on this Complaint?
By clicking "Post Comment" button, you agree to our Terms of Services and Privacy Policy
Recent Comments - 0 comments posted!