Personal matter - non Co-operation of Ghatsila Police
Contact Complainant     854 Views     Report Spam  
Complaint by: Anindya Guha Roy on January 19, 2015, 11:04 pm in Government and Police

My Sister filed a case against her Husband in Alipore Court at Kolkata. She & her son Stay with us at Kolkata nd her Husband lives at Ghatsila. Our Advocate made a Recovery Draft of Stridhan property in the name of Ghatsila Police Station Officers IN Charge. I and my Sister went at Ghatsila on 7th January 2015 and Straight went at Ghatsila Police Station. The Officer In Charge of Ghatsila Police Station didn't entertain us and ignore to Co-operate with us. The other Officers denied to receive Recovery draft as an officially. The advised us to meet with local leader any solve the problem. When Officer In Charge of Police Station heard about us from other officer he walked in front of us . We are Surprised that he didn't think to necessary to talk with us.

So we are very Disappointed that kind of behavior of Jharkhand police. I inform this matter to SSP Jamshedpur through Email and Fax. I also inform to DGP Jahrkhand police ( Mr. Rajiv Kumar)through Email. But unfortunately don't get any message or phone call from their end till yet regarding this matter. So need help of local police. Please Co-operate with us. We want to get back Stridhan property which my Sister Husband kept his Custody forcefully.

Complainant's Goal: Co-operation of Ghatsila Police or Jharkhand police
Complainant's Target: Personal matter
Complaint Location: IndiaJharkhandEast Singhbhum

Would you like to Comment on this Complaint?
By clicking "Post Comment" button, you agree to our Terms of Services and Privacy Policy
Recent Comments - 0 comments posted!