service - Harassment Call from Husband
Contact Complainant     622 Views     Report Spam  
Complaint by: Ashwini Shinde on April 21, 2018, 12:21 pm in Family and Relationships

It was undertaken in the consent terms dtd. 29th Aug 2017 by Mr. Snehal Shinde in the hon'bl family court Pune stating that he will take the Hon’bl court’s permission if he will go out of country for more then 15 days(Point No. 13 of Consent Terms). He took the court permission by producing fake training documents from his company Tetrapak India Pvt.Ltd., Pune in the 1st week of Sept 2017 promising to return back to India by 30th of Sept 2017 to attend the court hearing and counselling sessions. But till date he has not returned back to India even for a single hearing in the court and his lawyer has been producing training extensions and fooling the court. On 17th Feb 2018 his Mother (Mrs. Deepali Shinde) without any lawyer has submitted an application on behalf of herself asking for permission to change his lawyer.

It was agreed by Mr. Snehal Shinde (Point No.9 of consent terms) that he will bear all the monthly expenses of the son Master Aaryan Shinde and will keep transferring the required amount to the bank account of son from the month of Aug 2017 onwards. But he paid only for the month of Aug & Sept 2017 and stopped any kind of communications and bearing of expenses for the monthly expenditure of the Son until date.

Today dtd. 21/04/2018 my husband called on my contact no. and started threatening and abusing my parents and me in absurd words and also challenged me that he will not pay a single rupee in benefit of the son even if the court orders. Henceforth bringing this to your notice and necessary action. Attached is the reference of criminal case on Mr. Snehal Shinde - Petition_JMFC_2017-10-05_Ashwini Shinde_Pune ( Cri.M.A./0000922/2017).
Recording of the phone call is available with me.

Complainant's Goal: To register a FIR in the name of Mr. Snehal Shinde for threatening and abusing
Complainant's Target: service
Complaint Location: IndiaKarnataka

Would you like to Comment on this Complaint?
By clicking "Post Comment" button, you agree to our Terms of Services and Privacy Policy
Recent Comments - 0 comments posted!