Income Tax Department - Complaint on Lost of PAN Card and Request for Duplicate PAN Card
Contact Complainant     1979 Views     Report Spam  
Complaint by: VABSiComplaints on December 18, 2010, 3:23 pm in Tax Services

Dear Sir,

My name is Dr. Swarnima Shukla D/o Mr. Krishna Gopal Shukla, I have lost my PAN Card No. BHKPS9344H after returning Operation Theater dress that is essential to wear in the operation theater of the Hospital where am pursuing my DNB Course, at New Delhi. Kindly register a complaint against it so that no one can misuse it. Besides it I would request you to issue me a duplicate copy of that to the below mentioned new address.

Thanks & Regards!!
Dr. Swarnima Shukla
Mob ********04
3/38, 1st floor, Subhas Nagar,
New Delhi-110027

Complainant's Goal: Complaint on Lost of PAN Card and Request for Duplicate PAN Card
Complainant's Target: Income Tax Department
Complaint Location: IndiaDelhi
Would you like to Comment on this Complaint?
By clicking "Post Comment" button, you agree to our Terms of Services and Privacy Policy
Recent Comments
Fri, 23 Mar 2012  Amit Bhattacharjee

I have lost my pan card too. I need to get the duplicate of the same

Fri, 11 Feb 2011  manav tilekar

i lost my pan card

Fri, 11 Feb 2011  manav tilekar `

I support this complaint.

Fri, 28 Jan 2011  Sunita abhay joshi

My pan in lost i forgot pan number
plz..... My pan number send my email